JY-PT10 blind spot monitoring lane assist radar system with 77GHz millimeter wave sensor
The Luview JY-PT10 is an advanced BSD blind spot monitoring lane assist radar system. It uses a millimeter-wave radar sensor system operating at a frequency of 77GHz, providing a detection range of up to 50 meters. When it detects a target within the warning range, it sends out primary and secondary alarm signals. The system adopts FMCW modulation mode, enabling it to accurately detect the distance, speed, and angle of moving targets with high precision in ranging and speed measurement.
- Unique ability to penetrate smoke, fog, and dust for all-weather application and real-time detection of objects.
- High precision distance detection, the entire radar system can set the predicted distance.
- This system provides warning for dangerous targets in adjacent lanes, including four functions: BSD , LCA , RCT, AOA.
- Adopting a wide voltage power supply method
- Dust and waterproof grade is IP67
|Product||Radar main box|
|Working frequency band||77-81GHz|