All 7 Inch Monitors
The 7 inch LCD monitor is generally used in large vehicles, with 4 cameras input, used to monitor the blind spot of driving. Luview has always adhered to the original design concept and offer customers with customized high-quality 7 inch high-definition lcd monitors. If are looking for a reliable 7 inch lcd monitor manufacturer or supplier in China, or looking to buy 7 inch backup rearview lcd monitor in bulk quantity, please contact us by [email protected].
- Display 9 Products per page
Advantages of Luview 7 inch vehicle LCD monitor
A Luview 7-inch vehicle LCD monitor offers a variety of benefits. Its high-definition display is perfect for in-vehicle applications. It supports standard VGA and USB interfaces, and is fully compatible with most vehicle computers.
Aside from the high resolution, the device has features like anti-dust and vibration, and high and low temperature resistance, making it ideal for all kinds of environments.
The monitor is controlled by buttons, which is convenient and easy . The driver can control it through the remote control and view the playback on the spot in real time. Equipped with a high-definition night vision camera, the night vision fill light effect is excellent. 24-hour monitoring to help friends in carts to solve their “worries”.
How much does 7 Inch Monitors cost ?
A 7 inch monitor is not expensive, usually $30 to $60. If you want to buy a high-end monitor, the price is around $100. We recommend that you equip with a professional high-definition camera when purchasing, and you can choose one or more cameras for assembly. These cameras and 7-inch monitors can form a complete vehicle rearview monitoring system, which greatly improves driving safety. Prices for such a set range from $150 to $300.
How to install 7 Inch monitor system
- Firstly, confirm the position of each camera and the routing path;
- Confirm the placement position of the host. The host panel should face the position that is convenient for remote control as much as possible, and confirm the placement position of the monitorscreen;
- Do not fix each camera, host ormonitor temporarily;
- When laying out the video extension cable, it is necessary to realize full-screen enlargement of the reversing screen in reverse gear, please connect a cable to the positive pole of the reversing light or the reverse switch to the alarm line of the host computer;
- Arrange the vehicle monitorscreen. The installation method of the ceiling monitor: first remove the monitor bottom plate, then fix the bottom plate, and then fix the monitor on the bottom plate;
- Connect the power cords of the car video recorder and the car monitorscreen; use a test pen to confirm whether the voltage of the video recorder and the power line of the monitor screen is correct;
- Display the four divisions, then plug in each camera, adjust the angle and position of the camera, and fix it.
- 7inch monitor system operation and debugging completed.
How to choose a reliable 7-inch monitor manufacturer ?
There are many manufacturers of 7-inch monitors, and they vary in quality and price. Before purchasing, you can find two or three 7-inch monitor manufacturers in detail through online consultation and offline field assessment.
The next step is to conduct a comprehensive evaluation, select one or two factories as core suppliers, and conduct proofing and procurement.
In what ways can buyers comprehensively evaluate manufacturers? We choose a 7-inch monitor manufacturer not too big or too small. Too big may not fit well, and small 7-inch monitor manufacturers may not be of good quality. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive evaluation in many aspects, and factors such as price need to be carefully considered.
- Building E, Huayi Liwei Industrial Park, Guanlan Town, Longhua District, Shenzhen,China
- +86 (755) 27042170
- +86 13537831093
- [email protected]
- [email protected]